Monday, June 7, 2010

Taiko Jiro Version 2

Hi, everyone! I have an updated Taiko Jiro in my computer now and it's ready for distribution! I now have 140 official and authentic Taiko no Tatsujin Oni songs and maps from various Taiko game and arcade versions - making this the LARGEST collection of Taiko official maps to this date to be distributed.

However, I don't remember the 91 songs which I shared before... can someone please send me the old version's README file so I know what songs to include (so you don't download the same thing again).

Please send it to... flyboy_87(at)hotmail(dot)com

Remember that this updated version includes...

1) Smoother graphics
2) Combo sound up to 900
3) Updated Go-Go fire
4) Louder drum beats

It's surely an update not to be missed if you love my previous version!

No comments:

Post a Comment